As-Salaam ‘alaekum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.!
Just made a little calculation which I’d love to share… especially to those whose wish is to become memorisers of the Holy Qur’an.
A typical Qur’an has 604 pages, let’s say approximately 600.
It also has, at most, 15 lines per page.
For a beginner in terms of hifz-ul-Qur’an … memorising the whole Qur’an will take…
* 600 days, i.e. 1.6 years if he memorises a page [15 lines] each day (which is absolutely possible).
* 2.5 years if he memorises 10 lines each day.
* 5 years if he memorises 5 lines each day.
* 8.2 years if he memorises 3 lines each day.
* 12.3 years for 2 lines each day.
This is got by multiplying 600 by 15, dividing the result  by 365 [number of days in a year], and then dividing the result [24.66] by the number of memorised lines per day.
Remember; with sincerity and consistency…you too can become an hafiz.!
“And We have indeed made the Quran
easy to understand and remember;
then is there anyone that will receive
admonition?” [Quran 54:17]
::Kindly share with others::
Posted by ADEKUNLE A.F